The Oaks of St. George Dress Code is as follows:
- Soft Spikes Only (no metal spikes allowed.)
- All shirts must have a collar
- Muscle Shirts, Tank Tops and Cutoffs are prohibited.
- No swim trunks or board shorts
- Shorts must have a zipper and button
- No denim
Each player must have their own set of clubs or a set must be rented.
Power Carts will only be rented to individuals who hold a G2 license or higher.
Rain Check Policy
The Oaks of St. George Rain Check Policy is as follows:
- Players choosing to start play in the rain will not receive a rain check.
- A credit will be issued based on the number of holes left to play.
- Rain checks are valid for 1 year from date of issue.
NO CASH REFUNDS
Local rules, as published by the Oaks of St.George, are to be adhered to by members and the public. Click here for a copy of the Local Rules.
All members and the public are expected to act lawfully and respectfully to all guests, staff and property of the Oaks of St.George. Non-compliance may result in withdrawl of privileges at the discretion of the club.
No personal alcoholic bevereage or coolers are permitted on the premises. All alcohol must be purchased from the Oaks of St.George in accordance with Ontario Liquor Laws.
The Oaks of St.George is not liable for any personal loss, injury or damage to golfers or their property while on the golf course.
All membership are valid from Opening Day - October 31st of the current year. Additional fees may apply after this date.
Membership Refund Policy
Memberships are non-refundable unless for medical purposes only.
Membership Illness or Injury Policy
If a member is unable to play due to a serious illness or injury, they have 2 options:
1. Receive a refund
2. Forfeit the refund and forward their membership over to the following year.
- A doctor's note is required for a membership to be refunded or forwarded.
- A membership can only be forwarded to a maximum of one year.
- A refund will only be issued on or before June 30th of the current playing season.
- Refunds are pro rated based on a 32 week playing season.
- Refunds will be issued by cheque only.
- It is the responsibility of the member to initiate contact with the club and communicate in a timely fashion regarding the illness or injury.
- In the case of death, the next of kin must submit a letter in writing to the Oaks of St.George requesting a refund and the June 30th cut off date will not apply.
Click here for our Accessiblity Customer Service Plan.